Wednesday, March 9, 2016

[Korean Food] Celebrating for the pass of our college thesis defense in Hanguk restaurant!







Hi !

I know it's too late, but let's see what i ate during the celebration of finishing thesis defense in Hanguk restaurant with my thesis group mates!

This is second post about Hanguk restaurant. In the last post, though i said i wasn't satisfied with the dishes there and they didnt seem authentic at all to me, the reason why i chose this restaurant for our celebration is simply that my thesis mates said they've never tasted any korean food yet except for the terrible dishes i cooked for them with lacking ingredients.

I think the restaurant owner has more eager to sell more dishes more expensively to customers in the name of K-Pop and K-stars than to serve more authentic and delicious dishes to them. Too expensive and too disappointing. Anyway my friends didnt know the taste of the original dishes so they seemed enjoy themselves eating the strange foreign food. (I was a little bit afraid of having them disappointed of my country's food so...)


Anyway,







This is Dakgalbi. Bonless chicken meet marinated in sweet and salty sauce. When you order this dish, they serve it grill it and chop it into a bite size in front of you and tell you when it is ready. The white flat round thing is an onion slice and above it there are thin garlic slices. They are always served with meet dishes in Korea.





This is Daegigalbi. It is supposed to be pork ribs marinated in sweet sauce, but they used a different part of pork. Too much fat and too little pure meet.




My score :














No comments:

Post a Comment