Wednesday, March 9, 2016

[Korean Food] Today I am the chef ! of course in my kitchen.....






Hi !

two days ago i cooked dinner at home. It's been a while using my kitchen to cook for myself. I couldnt even remember when was the last time i ate in my home cuz i usually eat dinner outside. 

In puregold i bought beef tenderloin, radish, garlic and green onion. and I cooked 


SOGOKI MUGUK, beef and radish soup.


Here i brought my very own style of recipe of this soup. I won't give you any exactly needed amount of ingredients cuz i dont even know. Just trust your togue and your pinch.





First,

Peel the skin of the radish.


Slice it in any manner. thiner and smaller cut, shorter time of cooking !

Slice the green onions in any manner too.

Chop chop the garlics. You may have half or one spoon of chopped garlic.
It is a lot easier if you think you are chopping the face of sombody you've alwasy wished to chop :P


cut the beef tenderloin into small cubes about a finger joint size.

Chop Chop everything you need to while boiling water in a pot

Put all the slices of the radish into a pot and boil till they are half cooked.


When the radish slices are half cooked, put the rest ingredients into the pot except the chopped garlic, and then boil till the meet is completely cooked.


Lastly, add the chopped garlic and boil around 2-3 minutes more. And Get some soup in a bowl and serve. If you want little bit spicy soup, you may add some chilli powder in this step with the garlic.




WHAT DO YOU THINK? EASY AND SIMPLE RECIPE? OR YOU CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HECK IM SAYING AND COOKING HERE? WELL... TRY THIS RECIPE TODAY, THEN YOU'LL FIND OUT.




















No comments:

Post a Comment