Tuesday, March 8, 2016

[Filipino Food] Happy Moment in Greenwich!







Hi !

Last Wednesday My classmates and I had our graduation pictures taken finally. 
Then we had dinner together in greenwich. We were so starving that it would have been delicious whatever we've eaten. 

By the way i was surprised that some of my friends didn't know Greenwich is Philippine brand fast food franchise because to me it was very obvious as you can't find any fast food restaurants that serve pasta with only two kinds of sauce, pizza, and one piece of deep fried chicken with rice in other countries. Honestly the combination of Italian dishes and chicken with rices on the menu, and spaghettie with very sweet tomato sauce with hotdog slices seem very strange to foreigners. 


ANYWAY for some Filipinos who may not know Greenwich is Philippines',


Greenwich Pizza is a pizza and pasta chain in the Philippines. It started as an over-the-counter pizza store in the Greenhills Shopping Center in Metro Manila in 1971.









I was too hungry to wait for others' orders to be served so i took a bite when mine was served. This is Hawiian overload ( tini tiny size hawiian pizza, two pieces of deep fried chicken wings, and snack size lasagña). 

The pizza and fried chicken wings were not bad, but not really tasty. Lasagña in Greenwich is definitely my favorite, though i always wish the cheese topping will be a mozzarella cheese. stretching the cheese in a pizza or pasta or any kind of a dish is my forever pleasure.




My Score :

♡♡♡♡











No comments:

Post a Comment